Thursday, 9 October 2008
Home Based Business On The Internet
Home Based Business Ideas on the Internet - Life beings at 60 Update
Well, it’s been six months since I retired and I’ve had another birthday!! Although the weather hasn’t been brilliant, because I’m no longer going out to work I feel as though I have been in the garden a lot, even if I have been working on my computer some of the time. You know the feeling, when you are in an office it always seems to be sunny during the working week and then pours with rain at the weekend.
Life is great and my Home Based Business has grown by leaps and bounds. After researching the many home based business ideas on the internet I made the decision to invest in a complete website package which included the website, domain name, hosting and the most important part of all, expert tuition on every aspect of driving traffic to my website.
This tuition has been extremely valuable as I didn’t know a thing about marketing. With a one to one Tutor, who has been very patient with me and at the end of the phone whenever I had any questions, my websites, yes I have purchased another one, are both making good money online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment